- Trump vs Martin Luther King (by @radicalteatowel - Dec 2017)
- National Anthem Singer Kneels During Titans Game in Support of NFL Protests (Sept 2017)
- NFL players #takeaknee to protest Donald Trump's comments (Sept 2017)
- Time to make a difference | Jack Monroe @BootstrapCook | TEDxWhitehallWomen
- McDonald's Strike Day in full #McStrike (September 2017)
Video and text uploaded to YouTube by Entertainment One UK
The new film by British filmmaker Ken Loach, I Daniel Blake won the Palme d’Or at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.
Daniel Blake (59) has worked as a joiner most of his life in Newcastle. Now, for the first time ever, he needs help from the State. He crosses paths with single mother Katie and her two young children, Daisy and Dylan. Katie’s only chance to escape a one-roomed homeless hostel in London has been to accept a flat in a city she doesn’t know, some 300 miles away.
Daniel and Katie find themselves in no-man’s land, caught on the barbed wire of welfare bureaucracy as played out against the rhetoric of ‘striver and skiver’ in modern-day Britain.