- Trump vs Martin Luther King (by @radicalteatowel - Dec 2017)
- National Anthem Singer Kneels During Titans Game in Support of NFL Protests (Sept 2017)
- NFL players #takeaknee to protest Donald Trump's comments (Sept 2017)
- Time to make a difference | Jack Monroe @BootstrapCook | TEDxWhitehallWomen
- McDonald's Strike Day in full #McStrike (September 2017)
Video and text uploaded to YouTube by flangepipemcgee
Poet Tony Walsh became an instant symbol of Manchester’s defiance in the face of terror after reading his powerful ode to the city at a vigil to victims of the Manchester bombing.
Addressing thousands gathered at Manchester’s central Albert Square, the poet – known as ‘Longfella’ – gave a recital of his poem This Is The Place that paid tribute to the city’s rich history as an industrial and musical powerhouse.
It captured a recurring theme of how the area will not be cowed by extremism after 22 people were killed and scores injured by a suicide bomber.